Monday, May 23, 2011

Back again, though not afresh.

It's been sometime since I posted my last entry. How time flies eh?

The weather these days are really not helping my body to keep cool. It was 36 Degree Celcius on one fine afternoon and that was way higher than my body temperature (which is like 0.2-0.3 Degree Celcius lower :) sigh~ Singapore for me :)

ok, some updates:

Right, I remember spending the past week at my grandparent's house, so yeah, I couldn't blog and didn't really have the time anyway :) So yup, that was Week 9, the last week of lessons and we finally started on our Sabbaticals this week :)

I got Qigong and Chinese news reporting for my opt-able Sabbaticals and Leadership Sabbaticals in the afternoon as my assigned one. Sad life for a council nominee...

Qigong today was unbearably boring :( they actually gave you the time to sleep! While the instructor hummed some tune for SUPER LONG. ok, but at least it gave me the life to last for the whole day till now...

GAH. I'm tired and about to drop dead now. But no, I cannot off the computer because I'm spring cleaning the songs I have in my phone. All junk and i barely listen to half that collection.

So, Open House was just this Saturday that had passed: It was UTTERLY BORING compared to last years, maybe because of the rain and that they crammed everything into the hall this year. Dumb planning of logistics :(

I'm considering going to sleep after choosing the songs I wanna put into my phone, leave it on overnight to transfer (hopefully it takes that long) then I wake up in the morning and i settle my com:)

Anyways, i've still got another 4 days of boring sabbaticals to bear with... looking forward to the holidays where i can slowy do the tremendous amount of homework assigned to us by ALL OUR DEAR TEACHERS :(




WHAT A LIFE.


Signing off,
DumbDumbDoDo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment