Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Update~

Hmph.

I'm now in the emo-ing state (well a little at least)

today wasn't exactly a wonderous day... getting stuck in the library doing IH SIA is most certainly not a fun thing.

And then i went for council senior interview. horrid. weird. and the BEST part was that when i came out of the room, i passed the back door, the councilors started laughing o.O when they were interviewing me, i must say that their 'acting' skills are really a cut above the rest. they acted so sternly that for a moment i thought that they were robots instead :P

thumbs up to them XD

sigh. you know, nowadays there's nothing much that i can type about except work work work school school school =.=

IKR it's boring~ hopefully this exciting weekend i can go and do something fulfilling and interesting to get a break from it all :D

Aha. the best part is... i got myself an Apple pie today on my way home :) nice little treat after a hard day's work <3

then... erm... oh yeah! my dad would be flying off either on week 8/9 so we'd have to go to school by ourselves...

AND.... my parent's wouldn't be around when i'm getting back my report books! YAY. erm something to rejoice about because anyway when they get my grades from Mrs Tan, all she'll do is look at the grades and say (depending on what it is) good,can do better,improving,nope can't make it.

AND... something not so plesant :( i've got competition on the day of NYGH's open house :( i'm so sad I WANNA HELP OUT! maybe for the morning shift hopefully :)

and my sis is going to NYGH for some workshop thing cross my fingers she chooses the aesthetics courses XD then maybe she'll SEEEE my teachers :D

AHAR. today was quite hilarious actually (ok i'm contradicting)... anyways, so during recess i went down to eat with Pan yining, then afterwards i thought i felt my phone vibrating. AND ALAS. Mr robertson had sent me a text message asking to go see him...

then he asked me to follow him downstairs to try identify some person's artwork (supposedly incomplete) AND AHA. IT WAS PANYINING'S. FAILLLLLLLLLL <3 BUT BEST BEST XP

so she had to paint the layer of Emaltion (if that's how you spell it?) over her paper mache and then gasseo tomorrow :)

OH and we're gonna paint with ACRYLIC!!!!


AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEE <3

looking forward to tomorrow's practical <3


cheers and good night XD

No comments:

Post a Comment