Sunday, June 5, 2011

Still... No time.

Just a quick entry from me tonight, time check: 12:57a.m.

Erm so yeah! The June Holidays have started and a week has already gone by just like that... 3 days for the Animation workshop in school, and 2 days for my leaf painting (which I have finally finished after spending 4 months of maybe not so quality time with it) and yup 2 days slacking... Guess from tomorrow, it's full steam ahead for me already! Otherwise I won't be able to finish my holiday homework (which is like... URGH. One Whole Mountain of them) and revision for BT2. I seriously need to pull up my socks. Though yes I know BT2 had been the worst for me (at least for last year). BT1 this year wasn't that great, top them along with not so great teaching from trainee teachers and Hwa Chong graduates and hectic schedules, this holiday would really be a good time to seriously catch up.

Actually there's nothing much to blog about for now. Maybe when something more eventful happens I'll come and talk a bit more... and when the time is more right :)

See ya XD

No comments:

Post a Comment