Saturday, May 14, 2011

It is now 1.30am in the morning.

Singapore time.

Ah well, I should have been sleeping 4 hours ago... but I'm still stuck with History assignment and and LA Speech to prepare for.

Hmm... anyways, it has been over a week since I last updated. Let's see what has happened over the past week.

Last Thursday: I guess I went for calligraphy lessons as usual, and yup I screwed my Leaf painting and till now, it still is. Planning to allocate one day to work on itL Tuesday; that's provided the teacher's don't give us an overdose of homework on Monday just because "tomorrow is a public holday".

Last Friday: Herm... RIGHT. I had drama performance which was totally screwed all thanks to Yiwei. I'm seriously still not over it, although I had a decent mark. Tell me, who forgets their VERY FIRST LINE! And on top of that, she gave me her virus and I've been suffering ever since. It was the day before polling day so everyone was being chased out of school by 2pm. Including the teachers. You should've seen the looks of panic disorganization on their faces, especially if you do ask them something when they're in a great hurry. For once on a Friday afternoon, the bus stop was crowded o.O

Saturday: The usual stuff in the morning and afternoon. Went to get art materials with the intention of painting my leaf on Sunday (but it never came true). Polling Day. and the results were utterly disappointing :( Frankly speaking, The Worker's Party has never appealed to me as the potential ruling party. Number one: given the number of candidates they have in the team. Number two: they want power just because the public simply wants an opposition voice in Parliament. Stupid. Number three: their supporters are like hooligans...

if you are a fellow WP supporter and you happen to read this, please do not get to offended. I'm am just a powerless underaged fry commenting on politics in Singapore, although i know jolly well that we should not do such things so openly.

the next whole week: Nothing much(interesting rate-o-meter: ZERO)

(suffering rate-o-meter: 30%) thanks to bitch yiwei who made me sick. Till now.

I'm really very tired I guess I shall retire to bed... maybe after packing up my stuff to go and stay at my grandparent's house for the next week.

OPEN HOUSE. I really am looking forward to that day <3


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment