Saturday, April 24, 2010

to my ~DEAREST SWEETIE LITTLE BLOGGIE~

~wow~
i have actually abandoned ~my poor sweetie little bloggie~ for a whole month and im so super-duper apologetic about that... cos no blogger would actually not log into their blog for a super-duper long time(except for bobblehead who forgotten her password to her facebook account~hah!~)
let me share a secret with you that not even my darn parents knoe... * i got an A2 in my *
biology blocktest*
EEESH~ cos thats the crappiest thing ive ever known soooooo far in my life... 2 marks away from that GLITTERING A1.... *sobsob*
well but thats over ~for the time being~

oh and i practically missed the opportunity to publish my progress report from the LMS when i had the chance to... COS MY BLUDY PARENTS CHANGED THE IRRITATINGLY SHIIT PASSWORD...

still in the process of DECIPHERING it... but i think the school has taken it off already but nevermind...

I SWEAR THAT I WILL BREAK INTO THEIR ACCOUNT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BEFORE MY TERM 3 PROGRESS REPORT COMES IN... and then ill be able to show it to the whole of MYWORLD and my secret followers * if i have any *

well... guess that this will be it for the time being...
hope that my ~sweet little bloggie~ is the most understanding virtual wall that i will ever have~

~with lots and lots and lots of LOVIE~
ViViEnNe a.k.a ~dumbdumbdodo~

No comments:

Post a Comment