Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday is probably the saddest day of the week...

wow wow wow wow wow... (non-terminating)

SERIOUSLY... how much more interesting can my life get sometimes??
ok.. lets start with yesterday,which was thursday:
didnt have blocktest yesterday...the only male teacher that teaches me in nanyang was some how a lame guy yesterday... didnt say much *phew*
actually thurs was quite a boring day
lets move on to NOW~friday
had my HCL blocktest today and i sort of messed up a little bit... not that bad i hope... :)
oh~ i just realised something~ AEP blocktest set by AEP teacher miss yap (yappity-yap)
~History blocktest set by my history teacher mrs ng (the most unbearable and LAME and a little irresponsible at times)
~HCL blocktest set by THE SISSY FORM-CHINESE TEACHER OF MINE...(who else but: 张章川先生)

*now wondering if my next and final two blocktests of the term would be set by my teachers ONCE AGAIN... i seriously hope so for both subjects..because miss teo(fallow?) and mrs ho are the relatively nice people...*

anyway.. with blocktests aside for the time being...

so today after school... i was like half want to go support half want to be quiet and do my work...
in the end??~i helped to mark the SMBO OAS! (singapore-malaysia billingual olympiad)~

so it all went like this~

ate my full and hearty lunch in the canteen
wondered around the school for a while and realised that me juniors were taking part in it!!!
but then i didnt really know a single one of them...so nevermind...
then i found huiting and auntiechuqiao in the heritage corner
found out that they and aigner were so called being "employed" by zzc to help with the sorting and making of papers...
so i decided to KPO a bit and join them... (well at the mention of zzc at times i go a bit crzy over him i must admit at times...) :)
so it was like when the time came he wasnt at all really that surpised to see me there (actually i suspected he was a bit disappointed in me for "crash gating")
so we went to the staff lounge( like a hotel pratically)
and began sorting papers...
and began doing the easing
well and it all ended at abt 5plus almost 6
and i CERTAINLY enjoyed myself there
(although i think i sort of made a fool of myself there by acting a bit tooooooo loud*outspoken*)
so yah~
that was about it lor~

now im a bit sad that theres NO school on monday...
yup and you guessed it right

WE ARE MISSING CHINESE LESSONS AGAIN
AND I WILL ONLY GET TO SEE HIM (SORT OF) ON TUES WED AND FRI
tsktsk.... is what my fellow classmates saying are true???
well even if they are
i think it would SERIOUSLY be a bit stupid lor~
hes like 30 plus and im only 13
NO WAY I CAN EVER MARRY HIM IF I WANT TO
but i dont even think it would be easy for him to find a suitable wife....
because hes already sissy enough to be a woman at times
TEEHEE~

oh and he mentioned this very sick joke i think just this monday~
it was about the third floor toilets

so we were doing a survey about it
and then agatha suggested that the new toilets have carpets instead to me
then i think i scolded her a little tooo loudly
and some how zzc heard me
asked me to repeat my sentence or whatsoever
and then made this damn sick remark~
"万一你们把不该掉的东西掉在地上怎么办?"
then he suggested this SICK thing that seriously... URGH~


"so the carpet should be red in colour"
no wait...
"and it should be different shades of red..."


u get what he meant,right??
:)

well i think i'll end here today... enough of this crap nonsence about mr alex teo... seriously
get him out of my life as soon as possible
i dont want to be furthur infatuated by him
well but its a natural part of puberty
~teehee~


WITH LOTS OF HUGS AND KISSES
~vivienne~

No comments:

Post a Comment