Thursday, March 3, 2011

HMPH.

Life is never fair and will always be.

Life is sometimes colourful but will never be.

and.

Life is always livable and will always be.


My Sorrows:

1) I WANT MRS SOH TO NOT FORGET THE AWESOME 201. My heart is crying out loud now. I shall cry myself to sleep tonight. I should feel better tomorrow morning hopefully.

2) I WANT/NEED MS TEO TO TEACH US. That new teacher really doesn't deserve much of a chance at all (to me at least) she somehow doesn't seem to improve her teaching as each lesson goes by. And i'd be totally horrified to learn if she would take us for the rest of the year.

My Doubts:

1)Should i try for council? those who read my blog, please do not go around spreading the word. TYVM. bear in mind some respect TYVM. I've heard that those people in council are really very smart people who get perfect MSGs of 1 for every single report book. I'm the type that's on the brink of a MSG of 3. HOW?!


Let's hope that time will tell.

My Joys:

1)Ok, YAY! I got consolation prize at a recent calligraphy competition. So far, 2 titles to add to my record ;) hopefully that's a good sign. And something good for my portfolio.




before i end.


I think i've already gone up onto the same stage to speak a total of 2 times already. Is that considered ALOT for a normality like me?

let's see:

Thaipusam sharing (NE REP)
DID S'PORE sharing (AEP)


and my name twice in an email to all staff:

Both for calligraphy competition.


and my face shown to the whole school:

BSE BATCH 1 photos.





ok, i sound proud and boastful here. i shall end.


xoxo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment